Sunday, June 1, 2008

* SAT June 07, 2008 * The BIG Day!!

Thats right Sat. June 07th, 2008.... my little Bro's wedding in Long Beach, California. Those whose invited you know where the house is located at.. ceremony starts at 8 am in the morning, Cambodian style plus a little touch of Filipino. Plenty of drinking and partying throughout the week. Families and relatives from all over the U.S. coming down to celebrate this wonderful day. Good chance for me to find my own little baby mama...hahah... After the house ceremony everybody is going to the formal dinner at New Paradise restaurant in central L.B. Yours truly will be running the show at the restaurant making sure things go correct. I have to tell you when nobody was by my side when I went through the trauma of street life, my little brother was there for me thick and thin. Came through and deposited money into my books when I was locked up. Tried to help me get jobs when nobody else even looked at my face and showed me a lot of love and financial support for a guy thats about 11 years younger than me... thats family Love.. Thanks Bro..

No comments: