Thursday, April 17, 2008

On the Grind.. All Day Everyday...


April, 2008 has been definetely a tough start of a tough year for myself and many others financially due to the slowing of the American economy. People just dont spend as much as they used to well because the dollar just doesn't buy that much nowadays. And the first thing people cut off from their budget are the unnecessary things such as entertainment. I can't blame them. You gotta put a roof over your head and food in your tummy before you can dance the night away at the club. Tonight is Thursday hip hop night in downtown Long Beach at Club Sync. I don't know if I even want to go. The parking is terrible. You got to park 2 blocks away pay for the parking and walk to the club. I think its one of the main drawback why people prefer to go to V20 in downtown Long Beach because the parking is waaay bigger and more convenient. Plus V20 has a large facility and lots of security. ( I know my boyz got thrown out by them hahahaha )Just grinding everyday doing what I got to do to pay the bills and put food in my tummy. By grinding I mean doing whatever necessary to make a dollar or two. I got a Khmer party coming up in San Diego on the 26th of April. My lead singers are Lor Bopha and So Sophek. I never met Bopha before but she is the last female on the right on the picture. So should be interesting. Lots of liquor and dancing and I'll call it a good night profit or no profit. If any of yall readers are in Diego or close to it check out the party. Peace Yall.

No comments: