Friday, July 4, 2008

History of the Cambodian Street Gangs


Wazzup everybody its the 4th of July and hope everybody have a happy and safe 4th of July. Bunch of BBQ and drinking today! Sucks I gotta work tomorrow. And this gas price is really crazy and only gonna get worse. Everybody is in a depressed mood due to the gas price, economy, and etc. But anyways life goes on. I'm trying to start the process on my book, involving the start of the Cambodian Street gangs in Long Beach, Cali.. Its been taking a long time in the making but I should definetely get it started soon.. I got to get this E-Store up and running soon, not to happy with the plain background of the e-commerce site but hopefully we can change it. Getting ready for an interview with the peeps at thekhmerpost.com trying to put Cambodia on the map! Watch out for our very own news video online.. Peace out!

No comments: