Sunday, July 20, 2008

@@ Ranzz Store.com is now open!! @@



I'm finally so excited that www.ranzzstore.com is finally up and running, still a little minor glitches here and there but now we are officially open to anybody in the world! Thanks Sophak from 5R-Designs for helping me design the website. I never had more support and love from the Khmer Community as much as I have now since building Ranzz Entertainment. Everybody wants to help out and promote the Khmer/Lao pride in the community. I believe we are working up a script for the next up and coming movie. Larger budget, more help, more suspense. Filming will be most likely filmed in Los Angeles area again. Contact yours truly at getmoneyinc@yahoo.com if you are in the area and interested in helping out in any way possible. Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments: